Rules for Radicals
“How to Create a Socialist State”, by Saul Alinsky from his book Rules for Radicals
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you can create a socialist state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase debt to an unsustainable level. That way you will be able to increase taxes – and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability for citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you will be able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing, and income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening in the United States today?
Who was Saul Alinsky? Saul David Alinsky, a writer, was an American community organizer . He is generally considered to be the founder of the modern community organizing movement. (Socialism/Communism) He is
most noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
This website is non-partisan and is solely dedicated to removing the harmful controls placed on our state and nation through Agenda 21 and its associated programs. We invite all Idahoans to join us in this fight for freedom!